Avocado Deviled Eggs
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Avocado Deviled Eggs make the perfect side or appetizer for any occasion. Rich, creamy and topped with crispy bacon and fresh cilantro, you will love every delicious bite.
No mayo is needed to make these delicious little bite sized deviled eggs. All the creamy goodness comes from the combination of the avocado and egg yolk. Such a healthy option that is so unbelievably satisfying, yet does not sacrifice on taste.
Avocado Deviled Eggs
Pin it to your APPETIZER BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
Avocado Deviled Eggs undoubtedly will be devoured as soon as you put them out. Each egg is filled with creamy avocado, eggs yolks and pico de gallo then topped with crispy bacon and fresh chopped cilantro. These delicious bite sized appetizers would be great served along side Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots or Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels at your next party!
How to make Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Cut hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise and gently scoop out the yolk and place in a medium sized mixing bowl. Put egg whites on a serving tray and set aside. Add in 1-1/2 avocados diced to egg yolks and mash until blended.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of pico de gallo and add garlic salt and pepper to taste and mix to combine.
- Fill up each egg with avocado mixture, top with crispy chopped bacon and fresh cilantro. Before serving sprinkle with smoked paprika and serve.
How do I make hard boiled eggs?
- Place your eggs in a pot and cover them with water, about 1 inch above the eggs.
- Bring the eggs to a boil and cover, the remove them from the heat and let sit 8-10 minutes (still covered)
- Drain the water out and place eggs in an ice bath to cool, the peel.
How do you know if an avocado is ripe?
Picking a ripe avocado is not hard, it’s quite easy. Just hold the avocado in the palm of your hand and gently squeeze it.
- If it gives just a little then you know it’s ripe.
- If it gives too much and is mushy then it is overripe.
- If there is no give at all and is hard, then it is not ripe enough.
Avocado Deviled Eggs truly are love at first bite and are so delicious and creamy without the added fat and calories from the mayo! Now that is a win, win.
Bacon ranch deviled eggs are another sensational spin on the traditional deviled eggs recipe that you friends and family will love.
Are avocados healthy?
Avocados provide a great source of vitamins E, C, and K. They are low in carbs and don’t have any sodium or cholesterol. They are also low in saturated fat, but provide the good healthy fats we need and will keep us feeling fuller longer.
Are eggs healthy?
Yes, eggs are healthy and contain many vitamins, proteins, and minerals and are another source of healthy fats.
Avocado Deviled Eggs are the perfect snack, appetizer, and/or finger food for your next get together. They are simple and easy to make and don’t take long to prepare.
Topped with bacon and fresh cilantro this Avocado Deviled Egg recipe will be “eggcellent” to make all year long.
Other Great Recipes to Try
- 1 package 6 peeled and ready hard boiled eggs ( I used egg lands best)
- 1-1/2 avocados mashed
- ¾ cup Pico de Gallo
- 2 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Smoked paprika for garnishing
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
Cut hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise and gently scoop out the yolk and place in a medium sized mixing bowl. Put egg whites on a serving tray and set aside. Add in 1-1/2 avocados to egg yolks and mash until blended.
Fold in 3/4 cup of pico de gallo and add garlic salt and pepper to taste and mix to combine.
Fill up each egg with avocado mixture, top with crispy chopped bacon, fresh cilantro, a sprinkle of smoked paprika and serve.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)