Mini Chicken Pot Pies recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super delicious!!! I love when I can find a favorite dish of mine and make it mini!! There’s just one thing you need to know about these, they’re addictive. I could probably eat the whole batch all by myself. I haven’t tried eating them all myself….yet, but I’m pretty sure I could!!
Be sure to pin this recipe! It’s too good not to save!
Mini chicken pot pies are the perfect easy fun dinner or bite sized appetizer recipe!
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Cream Chicken Soup
- 6 ounces Frozen Peas & Carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In skillet heat oil over medium and sautee chicken until no longer pink.
- Add chicken soup and 5 oz water mix until well blended.
- Add vegetables and cook until soft.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place each crescent roll in muffin tin.
- Fill each with chicken vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)