Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super delicious!!! I love when I can find a favorite dish of mine and make it mini!! There’s just one thing you need to know about these, they’re addictive. I could probably eat the whole batch all by myself. I haven’t tried eating them all myself….yet, but I’m pretty sure I could!!
Be sure to pin this recipe! It’s too good not to save!
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Cream Chicken Soup
- 6 ounces Frozen Peas & Carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In skillet heat oil over medium and sautee chicken until no longer pink.
- Add chicken soup and 5 oz water mix until well blended.
- Add vegetables and cook until soft.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place each crescent roll in muffin tin.
- Fill each with chicken vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.