Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef is a tender and flavorful meat, served hot and quenched in all its juices. It’s the perfect, easy meal for any day of the week.
Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
If you think this is one of those meals that seems difficult to make, have I got news for you! This Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef is so easy to make and so sensational to eat, you and your family will love every shredded morsel.
The balsamic sauce really is the star of the show. It flavors the meat so well, while slow cooking allows the meat to marinate. This creates a super moist and tender roast beef which basically shreds itself!
Easy Slow Cooker Recipe
This Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef recipe is the best of both worlds; it tastes amazing and it is super easy!
The simplicity of this recipe is insane and the result is truly magical. You don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen and you will have a delicious meal your whole family will love.
So it’s time to put the lid on, walk away and enjoy 4 hours of “me” time until it’s dinner time.
Best Cut of Beef Roast for a Slow Cooker
There are several different kinds of cuts that are good for the slow cooker:
- Chuck roast is the best option when it comes to slow cooking. It comes from the front portion of the cow and has a good amount of fat that makes it tender and moist the longer it is cooked!
- A round roast is a tougher cut of meat that comes from the rear leg of a cow. With this balsamic glaze and slow cooking, it becomes a tender and juicy roast that everyone will love!
- Sirloin tip roast (also known as round tip roast) is a flavorful lean cut of meat cut from the hindquarters of the cow. While it can be on the tougher side as well, it becomes nice and tender in the slow cooker. Keep in mind this is a different cut from sirloin roast!
How to Cook Roast Beef in Slow Cooker
This easy slow cooker roast beef comes together in just 3 simple steps.
- Season beef and add to slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top.
- Let cook for 4 hours on high until moist and tender!
Tips for Moist Slow Cooker Beef Roast
To keep your roast moist, once you start cooking, don’t remove the lid during the cooking process. So make sure to add enough liquid (other than water) to flavor the roast and keep it moist.
For the best flavor, make sure to season your roast before adding all your ingredients, and add your favorite bold flavors to enhance the roast.
The best way to serve is shredded over mashed potatoes or made into sandwiches or sliders. Reserve all the juices left in the slow cooker to pour over like gravy or use to dip your sandwich into.
Easy Beef Crockpot Recipes
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker French Dip
Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef is a tender and flavorful meat, served hot and topped with its juices.
- 1- 3 pounds boneless roast beef round or chuck
- black pepper to taste
- 2 cups beef broth
- ½ cup balsamic glaze
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix or homemade dry onion soup mix
- ½ cup onions diced
Place roast in slow cooker and season with black pepper.
Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over roast.
Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
Remove roast from slow cooker and place on a large platter or rimmed sheet pan and shred.
Pour remaining juices over meat and serve hot over mashed potatoes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)