Broccoli Salad recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This broccoli salad is so creamy and yummy! It’s a perfect dish for any barbecue or potluck! It takes just minutes to throw together, so it’s a great dish to make as a last minute side. Even my kids love this one, and they rarely eat broccoli!
It’s a perfect dish for any barbecue or potluck!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 small onion you can use red onions for color but I prefer sweet yellow, diced
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Chop broccoli florets into small pieces and put into medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add diced onion, shredded cheese, and crumbled bacon to the broccoli.
- Add the dressing mix to the other ingredients and mix well.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)