Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
I have to thank my dad for making me these Smothered Pork Chops. They were sooo delicious and the recipe can be made even easier by just taking stovetop stuffing and using that instead of homemade stuffing (but the homemade stuffing is super yummy!!) The best part of this is that it’s so delicious and so easy to throw together and bake!! This is one of my most favorite recipes and I hope you love it too! Please come back and let me know how you liked it!
Smothered Pork Chops recipe
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1 package stuffing mix 6 oz, plus ingredients as needed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom (10.75 oz can)
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on the box.
- While stuffing is resting, heat the oil and brown both sides of the pork chops (about 3-4 minutes per side).
- Place the browned chops in a large baking dish. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and milk.
- Pour the soup mixture over the stuffing and pork chops.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until pork reaches 145°F. Do not overcook.