Small, tender and lightly seasoned Pork Bites are an easy and flavorful way to cook up pork tenderloin.
In this pork loin recipe, it is fried crispy on the outside while remaining juicy on the inside. Serve these tasty little pork chunks as a main dish or as an appetizer with a honey mustard dipping sauce.
Easy Pork Bites
PIN IT to your APPETIZERS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Pork Bites – why we love them!
- There are just four ingredients in this simple-to-make pork recipe.
- Just cut some pork tenderloin into small bite-sized pieces. Toss it with some spices and then let it sit for a while. This is a great way for the spices to infuse into the meat.
- To turn into an appetizer simply skewer pork with a toothpick and serve with BBQ sauce.
4 Ingredient Recipe
PORK: Tenderloin is just as the name implies – tender and from the loin of the pig. This is a great cut of meat to cook quickly and to make fried.
SPICES: A little bit of dry spice makes this meat taste so good. Replace the garlic powder with some freshly pressed garlic. Another option is to add some BBQ sauce near the end of the cooking time.
How to Make Pork Bites
Pork bites, or pork chunks, are so tender and tasty!
- Chop & toss meat with seasonings.
- Fry in oil (as per the recipe below).
Recipe Tips and Tricks
It may be difficult to check the internal temperature of the meat because the pieces are so small. So cook until no pink remains.
Cook in batches to ensure that the meat turns out crispy. Don’t crowd them in the pan.
Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. To reheat, toss pork bites with some cooked rice or any other grain and reheat on the stove.
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos – the dish with everything
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings– tender, juicy, and crispy.
- Parmesan Ranch Cheese Ball – the best ball of cheese
- Bacon Beef Queso Dip – bacon and dip!
Easy Pork Bites
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning or to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cut pork into bite-sized cubes.
- Toss pork with seasonings and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Once hot add half of the pork to the pan and cook for 3 minutes without stirring. Stir pork and cook for another 3 minutes until all sides are browned.
- Remove pork from the pan and repeat with remaining pork.
- Add all pork back to the pan and cook until heated through.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.