Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops are a main dish that is packed with savory flavor and is snap to prepare. These pork chops are covered in ranch seasoning and a creamy can of soup.
Shopping for the ingredients is a breeze, and prepping is virtually non-existent. Unless you count twisting a can opener and tearing open a package of dressing mix! Just whip up a quick salad and you are ready for supper!
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
I love slow cooker meals because of their simplicity and convenience but my family loves them because they are so delicious. And these slow cooker ranch pork chops definitely fit that criteria! Absolutely tender and delicious, they are the perfect comfort food meal for any busy household.
Ranch Pork Chop Ingredients
With just three ingredients, you can’t get any simpler Crock Pot ranch pork chops.
- A package of ranch dressing mix
- A can cream of chicken soup
- Pork chops
How to Choose the Right Pork Chop Cut
You will want to give a little thought to the kind of pork chop you select, because not all are created equal. Pork chops come from the loin section of the animal, (the part running along the back bone). They have different qualities, depending on whether they are from the front, middle or rear section.
- Front Section: Shoulder chops are from the front sections. These cuts are tougher and contain more fat, and connective tissue.
- Middle Section: Rib, boneless and loin chops are from this section. These are the most tender cuts, which are not the best for slow cooking in the crock pot.
- Rear Section: Chops from the back end are known as sirloin chops. They are similar to the front section in their tougher, fattier composition!
You will want to choose a cut from the front or read section, which also happen to be the cheapest cuts! Sirloin and shoulder pork chops boast the most flavor, and are hands down the best choice for slow braising and crock pot cookery.
By the time your creamy ranch pork chops are done, the meat will be fork tender and delicious.
How to Cook Ranch Pork Chops
All you do is place all the ingredients in your crock pot and then walk away for several hours. Hard to believe so much deliciousness can come from so little effort – but it’s true!
If you are pressed for time, baked ranch pork chops are tasty too! If going this route, leave out the cream of chicken soup. And instead of the shoulder or sirloin chop, a cut from the middle section! These are leaner cuts with a mild flavor, and favor a quicker cooking time.
To Make Baked Hidden Valley Ranch Pork Chops:
- Liberally sprinkle the chops with the dressing mix on both sides and arrange on a cookie sheet or baking pan with a rack
- Cook at 450°F for 20 minutes, then turn and cook 20 minutes more, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160°F using a meat thermometer.
What to Serve with Ranch Pork Chops
Serve your creamy ranch pork chops over a plate of spaghetti or rice to soak up the wonderful sauce. For side dishes, try a German potato salad, a crisp spinach strawberry salad or easy oven roasted asparagus.
Storing Leftovers: If you have leftovers, they will keep in the fridge for several days, or you can freeze them for up to four months.
More Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes To Try!
Crock Pot Italian Beef – Delicious Beef Sandwiches!
Slow Cooker Chili – Chili Love!
Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli– Always a favorite!
Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing – Easy and Delicious!
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice – Perfect weeknight dinner!
This is the best Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops Recipe!! With only three ingredients it is simple to put together and makes for a delicious supper!
- 4-6 Pork Chops 3/4” to 1” thick, bone in is best
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Combine soup mix and condensed soups with 1 cup of water.
Add all the ingredients into your crock pot
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
To Thicken: Combine cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water. Stir into the slow cooker and cover. Let cook 5-10 minutes
Serve over pasta, rice or mashed potatoes
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)