Pulled Pork Pizza is a deliciously different way to enjoy pulled pork. Pizza and barbecue sauces are topped with veggies and cheese on a prepared biscuit crust, to make these tiny, tasty pizza treats a delight to both serve and eat!
What a great way to use up leftover Pulled Pork! Serve these mini pizzas along with a side of coleslaw, a colorful tossed salad and Olive Garden Salad Dressing, or a heaping tray of veggies and Dip for a delicious dinner everyone will love!
Pulled Pork Pizza
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
Pulled Pork Pizza is so easy to make. Even the kids can get in on the fun and make it for an after-school snack. The biscuits are pre-sized so each ‘chef’ can roll out their own mini-pizza!
And to make it even better, everything can be easily picked up at your local store and the sauce comes straight from the condiments aisle!
How to Make Pulled Pork Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and spray a baking sheet with pan release.
- Roll out pre-made biscuits into little pizza rounds.
- Combine the two sauces, the seasonings and spread over biscuits. Divide the rest of the ingredients and top the pizzas.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and serve!
Pulled pork pizzas are pretty small in size, about 6” in diameter so there probably will not be leftovers! If somehow you do have extra, you can store them flat (obviously!) in the refrigerator and preferably in an airtight container like a zippered bag or food storage container!
These mini pizzas are a great way to jazz up your lunch box! You and your kids will love a break from sandwiches! While they can be enjoyed cold, they are delicious heated as well. You can use either a microwave or even a toaster oven for best results.
- Microwave – simply zap in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds and they will be good as new!
- Oven or toaster oven – preheat to 350˚F and heat for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
Best Toppings to Use
The toppings on a pulled pork pizza are endless, so let your imagination run wild!
- Try a Tuscan inspired pizza with mozzarella, spinach and basil.
- Or for a Greek inspired pizza, top it with roasted red pepper, tomato, olives and feta cheese.
- For a Mexican inspired pizza try sliced jalapenos, onions, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Or for my favorite pulled pork pizza, hawaiian style with pineapple and mozzarella!
- Other delicious toppings to try are:
- French-fried onions
- Shredded Provolone Cheese
- Leftover sausage crumbles
More Delicious Pork Recipes To Try!
Easy Pulled Pork Sliders – fun to feed a crowd.
Honey Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin – perfect weeknight dinner!
Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy – a classic meal.
Oven Baked Pork Chops – so simple, yet delicious
Smothered Pork Chops – perfectly sauced.
Pulled Pork Pizza
- 10 pre-made biscuits rolled out thin
- ¼ cup BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups pulled pork leftover or store bought
- ⅓ cup green peppers chopped
- ¼ cup red onions chopped
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out pre-made biscuits into thin pizza crusts.
- Combine barbecue sauce, pizza sauce, and oregano and spread on top of the biscuits.
- Divide remaining ingredients over biscuits and bake for 12-15 minutes.