Make these super fun homemade Pizza Dippers for an after-school snack, movie night, or to take to a party! Just assemble, bake, cut, and dip!
It will be hard to share these tasty and snackable creations. But with just 5 easy to find ingredients and simple prep, a double batch can be made in no time, so sharing shouldn’t be a problem!
A Fun Snack or Appetizer!
- Create a pizza bar with all your favorite toppings and let everyone create their own pizza dippers!
- This fun recipe uses 5 easy-to-find ingredients that are ready-made! But the topping possibilities are endless!
- Everyone loves these easy pizza snacks that can be made in advance and popped into a lunchbox or backpack all week long!
Ingredients and Variations
PIZZA DOUGH: Pillsbury makes a ready-to-use pizza dough that’s chewy and delicious! PRO TIP: Set the dough out for about 20 minutes to warm it so it’s easier to spread into the pan.
Regular biscuit dough can be rolled out and used as a pizza base and crescent roll dough will make a lighter, flakier pizza crust.
MEAT: Pepperoni is everyone’s favorite pizza topping! Pizza dippers are a great way to use up leftover ground beef or Italian sausage, shredded chicken, or go vegetarian and top with spinach and mushrooms instead.
CHEESE: Mozzarella is creamy and gooey and a must for pizza topping. Shredded Mexican blend, feta, and parmesan cheeses are also great choices! Double or triple the cheese for super gooey pizza dippers.
MARINARA: Any jar of marinara sauce can be used as-is or amp up the flavor with extra seasonings and spices that are on hand. Add a tablespoon or two of bbq sauce or hot sauce for a spicier sauce.
TOPPINGS: Sliced black olives, jalapenos, bell peppers, diced tomatoes, spinach, … anything goes when it comes to pizza!
How to Make Pizza Dippers
A quick and easy snack or appetizer, these pizza dippers are perfect for game day, or an after-school snack.
- Press pizza dough into a parchment-lined pan.
- Sprinkle toppings over dough.
- Bake (as per the recipe below).
Remove, cool slightly, and slice.
What To Serve With Pizza Dippers
Yummy dipping sauces that can be served with pizza dippers are ranch dressing, nacho cheese, and homemade chip dip.
As a meal, serve with healthy, kid-friendly salads like cucumber radish salad, spinach and strawberry salad, some fruit kabobs with chocolate drizzle, and a pitcher of homemade lemonade. Or stick with the pizza theme and serve Nutella pizza for dessert!
- Make assembly and clean-up super easy by lining the baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pre-shredded cheese and pre-sliced pepperonis are time and money savers that busy home chefs love.
Pizza Inspired Snacks!
- Cheesy Pizza Dip – just 10-minute prep
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – also perfect for dipping
- Pizza Mac and Cheese Bites – so delicious!
- Pizza Mushrooms – great as a snack or a meal
- Grilled Pizza Sandwich – quick and easy
- Cold Veggie Pizza – a tasty appetizer
- 1 can pizza dough , Pillsbury or other brand
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup marinara sauce , or other favorite dipping sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough into the pan fitting it into the corners, then fold the top edge under to make a crust.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over dough and top with pepperoni and parmesan cheese. Bake for 17-19 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and cut into slices. Serve with marinara sauce.
REPIN this Pizza Dippers recipe!