Nutella pizza is one big giant cookie that’s as much fun to make as it is to eat!
Nutella’s creamy hazelnut chocolate spread is the perfect base for any topping you can think of! A cookie pizza is an easy and fun way to make a treat that will feed a crowd. It’s perfect for gatherings of all kinds and of all ages, from kids sleepovers to game day parties!
Easy Cookie Pizza
- 4 ingredients and 4 steps mean Nutella pizza can be made anytime!
- Every party, movie night, or sleepover should have a kid-friendly dessert that they can participate in creating!
- Make personal pan Nutella pizzas! Simply roll out the dough and cut into smaller circles before baking. Use immediately or freeze for future pizzas!
- Prep crusts and sliced fruit ahead of time and assemble in minutes!
4 Ingredient Recipe
CRUST: A ready-made sugar cookie crust saves a lot of time because you can simply roll it out!
STRAWBERRIES: Strawberries or any other favorite fruit will taste fantastic on dessert pizzas. Use one or a combination of different fruits, or make each ‘slice’ with a fruit topping!
WHITE CHOCOLATE: Anything goes on a Nutella pizza! This recipe calls for white chocolate shavings, but other toppings can include mini marshmallows, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, crushed cookies, or even a drizzle of caramel syrup or whipped cream!
- For a less sweet crust that is just as tasty, try making shortbread instead of using a ready-made roll of sugar cookie dough. Feel free to make cookies with the leftover dough!
- Strawberries are called for in this recipe, but bananas, peaches, blueberries, apples, or kiwis would all be delicious as well. Or make up a signature pizza using a sweet pumpkin pie filling spread onto the “crust” then top it with apples and pumpkin pie spice, plus a drizzle of caramel sauce.
How to Make Nutella Pizza
- Bake and cool the sugar cookie crust in a pizza pan (as per recipe below).
- Spread Nutella within a ½” border of the cookie.
- Decorate and garnish!
Tips & Tricks
- Nutella pizza can be stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator as long as it’s covered and will be good for up to 2 days.
- Sugar cookie crusts can be made in advance, wrapped in plastic, and frozen for up to 1 month.
Decadent Hand Held Desserts!
- Apple Hand Pies – an super easy recipe
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Cups – a perfect party idea
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies – quick 10 minute prep
- Cake Mix Cookie Bars – so soft and chewy!
- Popcorn Bars – for special occasions and everyday
Nutella Pizza Recipe
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough 16.5 ounces
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- white chocolate shavings garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12" pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Press the sugar cookie dough into the bottom of the pan. Bake 14-17 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Spread an even layer of Nutella over the pizza, leaving a ½" border around the edge of the cookie.
- Decorate with strawberry slices, and garnish with white chocolate shavings.
- Nutrition calculated without white chocolate shavings.
- Store this cookie pizza covered at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for 2 days.
- Make the cookie crusts in advance, wrap them in plastic, and freeze for up to 1 month.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.