Copycat McDonalds Apple PiePin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 8 pies
- 2 prepared pie crusts
- 21 oz can apple pie filling
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Roll out both pie crusts until they are ⅛ inch thick.
- Cut the dough into eight squares 2.5 x 4 inches.
- Place 1 tablespoon of filling into the center of the dough. Brush the edges of the dough with eggs wash and place the second piece of dough on top.
- Using a fork crimp the edges together all the way around. Make four slits on top of the pies.
- Brush the tops with egg wash then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Copycat McDonalds Apple Pie