You will love this super simple no-bake cheesecake recipe!
These 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Cups are so easy to make! No heating up the oven, or stove, just mix, chill and serve. And these mini cheesecakes are incredibly sweet, creamy and totally portable, perfect for potlucks, parties or just as a grab and go treat! Top them off with cherry, blueberry, or apple pie filling for an added sweet bonus.
The Best No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe!
- This no-bake cheesecake recipe is not only completely foolproof, but it only takes 3 steps! It’s the best way to impress last-minute guests or to satisfy a snack attack!
- Serve in clear plastic cups with a little vanilla wafer on the bottom as a crust if desired. Make and take to a party or picnic by assembling them with layers of fruit filling and top with crushed cookies, parfait-style!
- Party prep these no-bake cheesecake cups and keep them chilled until ready to decorate – create an easy DIY topping bar as a fun activity.
Ingredients and Variations
CHEESECAKE: Philadelphia cream cheese is delicious, but the store brand works just fine as well! For holiday cheesecake cups, blend in some pumpkin puree in Step 1 to make mini pumpkin cheesecakes!
TOPPINGS: The sky is the limit! Pie fillings such as strawberry, lemon, cherry, apple, or blueberry is quick and easy. Or top with whipped cream, chocolate chips, colorful sprinkles, or crushed cookies!
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- Blend cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping (as per the recipe below) into cups or bowls.
- Chill before serving.
Recipe Tips for Success!
Let cream cheese come to room temperature before blending. While the cheesecake cups are chilling, prepare a variety of toppings for everyone to decorate.
Other No-Bake Desserts to Try
- No Bake Coconut Pecan Cookies – So chewy
- Peanut Butter Bars Recipe – Quick and Easy
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Granola Bars – 10 minutes to make
3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in whipped topping until fully incorporated.
- Pipe into cups or bowls and chill 1 hour before serving.
- Top as desired.
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature before blending with the sugar.
- Serve plain, or with assorted toppings such as lemon, blueberry or cherry pie filling, chocolate or caramel drizzle, chopped nuts or even more whipped topping.
- Refrigerate leftovers, covered for about 2-3 days.