Made with an easy to prepare can of biscuit dough and topped with all those great pizza toppings, these Air Fryer Mini Pizzas are great to make for lunch, dinner, or a snack.
Cooked in no time in the air fryer this biscuit pizza recipe is topped with cheese, olives, pepperoni, and pizza sauce. The dough comes out crispy while the toppings are dripping with gooey good cheese.
Air Fryer Mini Pizzas
PIN IT to your MAIN DISH board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Mini Biscuit Pizzas
- Using a can of biscuit dough means no need to spend the time waiting for the dough to rise. Open the can and a delicious crust is ready to top and cook.
- The air fryer will make such a crispy crust that is also chewy on the inside. What’s more, is that it cooks so quickly.
- These little mini pizzas are great for serving as a lunch, main course, or snack. Kids will love these pizza biscuits.
THE DOUGH: Make this crust with just a simple and easy-to-find can of biscuit dough, like Pillsbury. Open the can, separate the biscuits, and then roll out the dough. So simple.
TOPPINGS: What is so fun about these mini pizzas is that everyone can dress their own. Add more cheese, omit the olives, add pineapple, sprinkle with basil or goat cheese. Shake things up!
How to make Air Fryer Mini Pizzas
Open that can and have pizza ready in an instant!
- Open the can of dough.
- Separate and roll out each biscuit.
- Dress with favorite toppings.
- Cook in the air fryer. (As per recipe below)
Recipe Tips & Time Savers!
To save time prepare all the toppings in advance. Buy sliced olives instead of whole olives and purchased pre-shredded cheese instead of the block.
You can also cook mini pizzas in advance, then quickly reheat as you need them.
If there are leftovers, wrap them in plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator. It will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
For a quick and easy way to reheat these pizzas, do so right in the air fryer. Preheat air fryer to 350˚F and heat for about 3 minutes or until heated through. And you can always eat these tasty leftover pizza bites cold.
Other Easy Pizza Recipes To Try!
- Air Fryer Hot Pizza Rolls – delicious appetizer!
- Pizza Mac and Cheese Bites – simple and different.
- Pulled Pork Pizza – perfect way to use pulled pork.
- Crescent Roll Pizza – super easy recipe!
Air Fryer Mini Pizzas
- 1 can biscuits
- ⅔ cup mozzarella shredded
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup pepperoni sliced
- ¼ cup black olives sliced
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Roll out each biscuit so it is three inches wide.
- Top biscuit dough first with sauce and then toppings.
- Place in air fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.