These Meatballs Sliders will slide so quickly from kitchen to table. And with such great taste, they will be a home run hit for everyone. And a home run in the kitchen is a great feeling!
This recipe uses frozen meatballs that are covered in a marinara sauce and then cooked quickly in the Instant Pot. Then they are loaded onto buns and topped with cheese and spices.
Instant Pot Meatball Sliders
PIN IT to your APPETIZER board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Easy Instant Pot Appetizer
- These mini meatball sliders are so quick and easy to make.
- They also use only one pot, so cleanup is easier also.
- Sliders are the best for a lunch or dinner that needs to be made in short order!
- Topped with parmesan and mozzarella cheese makes this meal super cheesy and tasty!
Ingredients & Variations
MEATBALLS: This recipe calls for frozen mini meatballs, which can be found at the local supermarket. Cook meatballs with a favorite or homemade marinara sauce and then top with some mozzarella cheese. Or make them from scratch with this Simple Meatball Recipe!
SLIDERS: Sweet Hawaiian Roll Sliders work with this recipe, but any slider rolls will do. Homemade dinner buns can also be used in a flash.
TOPPING: A combination of parmesan cheese, butter and spices, are brushed onto the bun. This gives them an extra salty and buttery flavoring.
How to Make Meatball Sliders in the Instant Pot
Only a few simple steps for these sliders:
- Add meatballs, marinara, and water to the Instant Pot.
- Once cooked add the mozzarella cheese.
- Slide the meat onto slider buns.
- Brush the buns with the topping.
Our Favorite Time Saving Tips
To make these buns ahead of time it may be a good idea to toast the buns in a 400˚F oven for 5-7 minutes so they don’t become soggy. However, if they are to be served immediately this step can be skipped.
The meatballs can be kept warm for up to 1 hour using the “Keep Warm” function on the Instant Pot.
Unfortunately, they do not keep well because the bun will become soggy if stored for more than an hour. The good news is that they usually are devoured right away!
Other Easy Appetizer Recipes To Try!
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs – full of flavor!
- CrockPot Cocktail Meatballs – perfect for parties.
- Mozzarella Sticks – delicious anytime.
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets – for kids and adults!
- Easy Tortilla Pinwheels – quick and easy to make.
Instant Pot Meatball Sliders
- 1 bag frozen mini meatballs 16 ounces
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 12 slider rolls
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley fresh chopped
- Add the meatballs, marinara, and water to the Instant Pot. Pressure Cook-Normal-High Pressure for 4 minutes. Make sure the valve is in the “sealing” position.
- Once finished, manually release the pressure. Once depressurized, remove lid and stir in shredded mozzarella.
- Place 1-2 meatballs in each slider bun, top with additional mozzarella (if desired).
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients and brush over the top of each bun. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Instant Pot Meatballs Sliders Recipe!