How To Reheat Rotisserie Chicken? In the air fryer, of course!
This quick method shows the best way to reheat rotisserie chicken for all kinds of recipes! Use up leftover whole chicken, breasts, thighs, wings, and drumsticks for everything from casseroles to soups. Or add reheated chicken to a sandwich or a wrap. The air fryer really IS the best way to reheat rotisserie chicken!
How To Reheat Rotisserie Chicken
PIN IT to your AIR FRYER board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
- This easy how-to method for reheating air fryer rotisserie chicken makes recipes easy without heating up the kitchen and with minimal clean-up!
- No ovens to preheat or sheet pans to wash! Just a quick swipe to the air fryer basket and it’s done!
- Pick up one or two rotisserie chickens (especially when they are on sale!) and create meal prep ideas all week long!
- Cook whole, raw chickens in the Instant Pot and reheat in the air fryer, saving time and kitchen labor!
There are so many ways to reheat rotisserie chicken but one of the best ways is to use is the air fryer. How long to cook it depends on if the chicken is in larger pieces or shredded and if the skin is on or off. The air fryer circulates heat all around the food so it’s important to avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket.
How To Reheat Rotisserie Chicken in Air Fryer
This recipe is one and done:
- Place chicken in the air fryer basket and reheat. Remove and season (as desired) and serve.
Rotisserie Chicken Sides
Rotisserie chicken goes perfectly with these tasty sides! Creamy Mac & Cheese Loaded Hasselback Potatoes, or make the air fryer do double duty and try this Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries. Serve rotisserie chicken in BLT Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwich, or this Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole with a side of Pesto Caprese Salad.
Time Saving Tips
- Shred rotisserie chicken and freeze in single serving zippered bags with the date labeled on the outside. They will keep about 8 weeks and are perfect for adding to individual soups, salads, and sandwiches.
- Be sure to preheat the air fryer before cooking or reheating any food. The air fryer works best by circulating hot air around the food, cooking it from the outside and keeping the food crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside!
Other Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
- How to Reheat Fried Chicken in the Air Fryer – keeps it crispy and still tender!
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Breasts – so quick and easy.
- How To Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer – as good as fresh!
- Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks – for an appetizer or meal.
How to Reheat Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place rotisserie chicken in the air fryer basket and cook for 5-10 minutes or until heated completely through.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.