If you’ve ever wondered How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer, we’ve got you covered!
Reheating pizza in an air fryer is the best way to restore it to its original pizza pie glory! Forget reheating in the oven, and having to wash a baking dish, this is how to reheat pizza! Whether it’s a take-out, delivery, or homemade, the air fryer is the ideal way to restore that crispy, fresh from the pizzeria texture!
How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer
PIN IT to your AIR FRYER board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Reheating Pizza in an Air Fryer
- It doesn’t take long to enjoy air fry leftover pizza! So quick and easy, even the kids can do it!
- Say goodbye to rubbery crusts from the microwave! Using the air fryer keeps the crust crisp and delicious every time!
- Even leftover frozen pizza can be reheated in minutes!
- Not enough leftover for everyone? Use the air fryer to make mini frozen pizzas or some pizza rolls.
How to Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer
How long to reheat pizza in the air fryer depends on the thickness of the crust and the number of toppings.
- Place two slices of cheese pizza in the air fryer basket and heat (per recipe below)
- Reheat thick crust pizza and pizza with multiple toppings 5 to 7 minutes.
- Check for doneness by pressing on the center of one piece. If it’s still cold, reheat for another few minutes.
What To Serve With Pizza
Hot, leftover pizza is good on its own, but having a few dips or sauces gives it a tasty new life! Aside from the small cups of Ranch dressing that are a must for crust dipping, try some bleu cheese dressing, honey mustard or barbecue sauce, or try out this fun Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce! Then pile on some extra cheese, or add some leftover shredded chicken breasts to your pizza. Or make a whole new pizza with roasted asparagus and feta cheese topping.
Put that air fryer on double duty and add these fun snack ideas to the pizza party, all perfect for dipping! Don’t miss these Air Fryer Frozen Tater Tots, Air Fryer Frozen Fries, or easy Air Fryer Hot Dogs, all perfect for a party or movie night!
Time Saving Tips
- Always preheat the air fryer before using it. Preheating ensures that the hot air will immediately start cooking the outside which will give food its crispy exterior while heating the inside.
- Choose slices that are similar in size so they cook at the same rate.
- Cut slices in half vertically so they fit in the air fryer, and leave space between the pieces for the air to circulate.
Other Easy Air Fryer Recipes To Try!
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs – a quick snack!
- How to Reheat Fried Chicken in the Air Fryer – just like fresh.
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries – excellent.
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets – kids and adults love these!
How to Reheat Pizza in the Air Fryer
- 2 slices of pizza
- ranch dipping sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place two slices of pizza in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.