Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Creamy Bacon Dip is sooo delicious!! I made it for a football party one Sunday and I had a hard time not eating it all!! It’s so good you could eat it with a spoon, but that’s probably not appropriate, so I didn’t do it 😉 This would be an awesome dip to make for your SuperBowl party so be sure to pin this so you can save it! It’s so easy to make and it will be gone in minutes!!
Creamy Bacon Dip recipe
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp bacon grease
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend together cream cheese, garlic salt, and bacon grease (don't judge me, I promise it makes a huge difference for the flavor) and sour cream.
- After that is blended well, mix in all but 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Stir in most of the bacon, leaving a small amount to top the dip with.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with baguettes or tortilla chips.