BLT dip is always the most popular dip at the party!
Everything you love about a BLT sandwich is in this creamy cheesy mix of crispy bacon, shredded lettuce, and juicy tomatoes!
Add some crackers or pita chips for a dip that’s sure to be the hit of the party.
Perfect Party Dip!
- You can’t go wrong with this BLT dip recipe! It’s quick and easy and made with ingredients likely already on hand!
- Creamy BLT dip is a deliciously low-carb addition to a game-day party at home or a fancy invite out!
- Make up to two days in advance and let the layers of flavor blend!
Ingredients and Variations
Seasoned Cream Cheese – Softened cream cheese blends faster and easier so set it out while cooking the bacon and assembling the other ingredients.
Cheese – Mozzarella and parm are perfect partners in this recipe, but shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack, or some tangy feta and blue cheese crumbles will add new flavors to BLT dip!
Bacon – Make batches of bacon and keep on hand for other recipes. Need more time? Use pre-cooked bacon or bacon bits.
Lettuce – Crunchy Iceberg and Romaine are the best greens for this recipe. Use a box grater to chop lettuce in seconds! Or use a bag of pre-shredded, if desired.
Tomatoes – Cherry tomatoes and Romas have thin skins and are meatier to keep this dip from getting too soggy.
Variations – Take the tangy flavors to the next level and stir ranch, taco, or chili seasoning into the cream cheese in Step 2. Blend in some finely chopped broccoli, shredded zucchini, or carrots to increase the nutritional value, if desired.
How to Make BLT Dip
All the best flavors of a BLT are in this creamy cheesy mix of crispy bacon, shredded lettuce, and juicy tomatoes!
- Using a hand mixer, blend cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic powder as described in the recipe below.
- Mix in 1/3 cup of bacon, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake until browned and bubbly.
- Top with remaining bacon, diced tomatoes, and lettuce.
Serve warm with crackers, bread, or vegetables.
Best Tips for Dips!
- Like most dips, creamy BLT dip can be made ahead and served hot, warmed, or cold.
- Keep it warm in crock pot for easy self serve all day long.
Serving BLT Dip!
In keeping with the low-carb theme, serve creamy BLT dip surrounded by slices of cucumber and zucchini, celery sticks, and fresh bite-sized broccoli and cauliflower florets. Why not add onion dip, bacon cheeseburger meatballs and cheesy pizza dip or crab dip to the platter too.
Or, use creamy BLT dip as a spread with fresh cucumbers and red onions in a low-carb wrap for an energizing school or workday lunch.
Versatile creamy BLT dip can be used as a topper on burgers, hot dogs, or even on sliders.
Have you tried this Creamy BLT Dip recipe? Leave a comment and rating below!
Creamy BLT Dip
- 2 blocks cream cheese 8 ounces each, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound bacon cooked crumbled, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- crackers for serving this is great with club crackers bread, or even pita chips!
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream using a hand mixer. Add in ⅓ cup crumbled bacon, shredded mozzarella, and shredded parmesan.
- Spread in the bottom of a 2 quart baking dish (or an 8×8-inch pan).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and top with remaining crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Serve warm with crackers or bread.
- Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for a few seconds for easier blending.
- This dip can be made ahead and served hot, warmed, or cold.
- Keep BLT dip warm in crock pot for easy self serve all day long.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.