Creamy BLT Dip Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This easy BLT Dip features a creamy and cheesy base is topped with crisp smoky bacon, ripe juicy tomatoes, and fresh crisp lettuce for the perfect party dip! This dip is easy to make ahead of time and just pop in the oven when your guests arrive. We love to make our own garlic crostini for dipping.
Creamy BLT Dip Recipe
PIN IT to your APPETIZER BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest!
This Creamy BLT Dip recipe is sooo yummy!! I had a dinner party and needed a quick appetizer and I came up with this, and it was a total hit!!
This starts with a rich, creamy and cheesy layer on the bottom and then is topped with crisp bacon and ripe juicy tomatoes for the perfect dip.
We add in a pinch of garlic powder but (you can add your favorite seasonings). We use mozzarella and a little bit of freshly grated parmesan in this recipe but you could certainly substitute your favorite cheese like sharp cheddar. You’ll want to ensure you’re using shredded parmesan, not grated parmesan (in the jar) for the best flavor.
Using the best tomatoes you can find (and tossing them with a little bit of salt and pepper) gives this dip the perfect fresh topping. If you have cherry or grape tomatoes, they work perfectly in this recipe too. For the lettuce you’ll want to choose something with crunch and a type of lettuce that won’t wilt. We find iceberg or romaine are the perfect addition to this dip.
This dip is great served with crackers or pita chips but if you really want to take it up a notch, serve it with crostini or garlic bread. Use a baguette and slice it thinly, whip up a batch of easy homemade garlic butter, butter one side of the bread, add a sprinkle of parmesan and lightly broil for a few minutes until toasted. Watch it really carefully, it only takes a couple of minutes and when it’s sliced thin, the bread burns easily.
MAKE AHEAD INSTRUCTIONS
To prep this dish ahead of time, you’ll prepare the cream cheese base as directed, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Wash lettuce in cold water, wrap in a little bit of paper towel and store in a food bag in the fridge (don’t shred it until just before serving though). If making homemade, the crostini can be prepared a few days in advance and stored in an airtight container.
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb bacon cooked crumbled, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- crackers for serving this is great with club crackers bread, or even pita chips!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a mixer, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream. Add in 1/3 cup crumbled bacon, shredded mozzarella, and shredded parmesan.
- Spread in the bottom of a 2 quart baking dish (or an 8x8 pan).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and top with remaining crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Serve warm with crackers or bread.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)