Creamy BLT Dip Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
BLT Dip features a creamy and cheesy base is topped with crisp smoky bacon, ripe juicy tomatoes, and fresh crisp lettuce for the perfect party dip!
This dip is easy to make ahead of time and just pop in the oven when your guests arrive. We love to make our own garlic crostini for dipping.
PIN IT to your APPETIZER BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest!
Creamy BLT Dip
This Creamy BLT Dip recipe is so good, everyone raves about it!
How to Make BLT Dip
This dip consists of a creamy layer topped with our favorite BLT sandwich fillings!
- CREAMY LAYER
- Use a hand mixer for the cream cheese layer, it makes it soft and easy to scoop.
- We add in a pinch of garlic powder but you can use any seasonings, I sometimes add a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch mix!
- We use mozzarella and a little bit of freshly grated parmesan in this recipe but you could certainly substitute your favorite cheese like sharp cheddar.
- You’ll want to ensure you’re using shredded parmesan, not grated parmesan (in the jar) for the best flavor.
- BACON, LETTUCE AND TOMATOES:
- We love to use a crisp pan-fried bacon but of course you can use pre-cooked bacon to make it easy or even real bacon bits.
- For the lettuce you’ll want to choose something with crunch and a type of lettuce that won’t wilt. We find iceberg or romaine are the perfect addition to this dip.
- Using the best tomatoes you can find (and tossing them with a little bit of salt and pepper) gives this dip the perfect fresh topping. If you have cherry or grape tomatoes, they work perfectly in this recipe too.
If you’d like to add a little bit of zesty heat to this recipe, you can make BLT dip with Rotel. Simply drain the tomatoes and stir into the cream cheese mixture.
This dip is great served with crackers or pita chips but if you really want to take it up a notch, serve it with crostini or garlic bread. BLT Dip is low carb and keto friendly! To keep it low carb, serve it with celery sticks or sliced cucumbers in place of crackers or bread.
How to Make BLT Dip Ahead
- To prep this dish ahead of time, you’ll prepare the cream cheese base as directed, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Wash lettuce in cold water, wrap in a little bit of paper towel and store in a food bag in the fridge (don’t shred it until just before serving though).
- Bake the dip as directed and chop tomatoes just before serving.
More Dips You’ll Love
- Pull-Apart Crescents with Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cheesy Corn Dip recipe
- Onion Dip
- Chili Cheese Dip (4 ingredients)
- Crab Dip
- Hissy Fit Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb bacon cooked crumbled, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- crackers for serving this is great with club crackers bread, or even pita chips!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Using a mixer, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream. Add in 1/3 cup crumbled bacon, shredded mozzarella, and shredded parmesan.
Spread in the bottom of a 2 quart baking dish (or an 8x8 pan).
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly on the edges.
Remove from the oven and top with remaining crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes, and lettuce.
Serve warm with crackers or bread.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Cheesy Appetizers
- Cheesy Pizza Dip recipe
- 3-Cheese Jalapeno Popper Potato Skins
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs
- Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe