I HAVE to share with you the recipe I used for dinner tonight!! These chicken enchiladas are amazing!!
I tweak the recipe a little and add cumin to the sauce and use pepper jack cheese so it’s spicy 😉 You must try this sometime, they are amazing!!
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
These Chicken Enchiladas are an easy dinner to make for your family. Full of flavor, they come together quickly. Kids would love to help making them, and especially love to eat them!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 3 green onions sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese divided
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup green enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine shredded chicken, green onions, salt, pepper, and 1 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture on a tortilla, roll up, and place into 8x10 baking dish.
- Combine sour cream, chicken broth, and green enchilada sauce in a medium bowl.
- Pour sauce on top of enchiladas in baking dish and add the rest of the cheese to the top of the enchiladas.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Try adding cumin to the sauce for a little change in flavor. For extra spice, try pepper jack cheese.
Calories: 598kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 1498mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1215IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 697mg | Iron: 3mg