I HAVE to share with you the recipe I used for dinner tonight!! These chicken enchiladas are amazing!!
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine shredded chicken, green onions, salt, pepper, and 1 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture on a tortilla, roll up, and place into 8x10 baking dish.
- Combine sour cream, chicken broth, and green enchilada sauce in a medium bowl.
- Pour sauce on top of enchiladas in baking dish and add the rest of the cheese to the top of the enchiladas.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.