Cheesy Ranch Potatoes with bacon
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
One of my favorite foods is potatoes. You know the guy on Forest Gump that names off all the ways he loves shrimp? That’s how I am with potatoes, no lie. I love them! They’re inexpensive, and always make a great side dish! This recipe is so crazy delicious, it’s one of my family’s favorites! It’s quite easy to make and it’s full on flavor!
If you like potatoes, or cheese, or bacon, or ranch, there’s no way you cannot like this recipe! Give it a try!
This recipe is so crazy delicious, it’s one of my family’s favorites! It’s quite easy to make and it’s full on flavor!
- 2 lbs potatoes if you prefer to leave the skin on, just be sure to wash the potatoes really well first, this is delicious either way, peeled and cut into little chunks
- 8 oz bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bottled ranch your favorite
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Once combined, place into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Uncover and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)