Cracker Barrel Copycat Hashbrown Casserole recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This recipe is every bit as good (if not better) than what you’ll get at Cracker Barrel!! Your family will love you for this, it’s comfort food at its best!
Your family will love you for this, it's comfort food at its best!
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 10 1/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 onion peeled and chopped
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese separated into 1 1/2 cups and 1/2 cup portions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray an 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients above, except for the 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- Add mixture to the baking dish
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)