Copycat Bisquick recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This recipe takes just a few seconds to make and tastes just like Bisquick mix!!! You’ll be glad you saved money and whipped this up yourself!!! If you’re looking for something tasty to make with this mix try these copycat Red Lobster biscuits!!
This recipe takes just a few seconds to make and tastes just like Bisquick mix!!!
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup shortening
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt at least three times into a large bowl.
- Cut in shortening with either knives or just mash with a fork until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Store mixture in airtight container (such as tupperware) in the refrigerator
- This lasts for up to 4 months!!
Nutritional information is for 1 cup mix.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)