Baked Sloppy Joe Tacos recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
Have you ever tried Baked Sloppy Joe tacos? My kids were so obsessed with the spaghetti tacos from iCarly and even though I love carbs, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I decided to come up with an alternative and the family didn’t seem to mind that they weren’t spaghetti tacos!!
To my taste, these are a bit bland but because it was a family meal I couldn’t spice it up much. You can garnish these with anything you like but adding sour cream to them was really tasty! Plus maybe a few olives and hot peppers wouldn’t hurt anything either 😉 What toppings did you like on this? Did your kids love it as much as mine did?
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and crumbled
- 1 small can of sloppy joe mix
- 1 can of corn drained
- hard taco shells
- shredded cheese
- Add sloppy joe mix to the cooked ground beef and mix.
- Mix in the corn.
- Once mixed, add meat mixture to your taco shells and place them into a baking pan. (I used an 8x8)
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.