Have this picture-perfect pitcher of Moscato Strawberry Lemonade on the patio table, ready for serving this summer.
This cool and refreshing drink is the best way to tame that summer heat. Sit back and lounge on some comfortable patio furniture and enjoy a drink, or share this thirst quencher of a drink during impromptu visits from family and friends.
Moscato Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
PIN IT to your DRINKS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Best Party Punch
- One thing that is certain, summer is the time for simple recipes and thirst-quenching drinks. This homemade Moscato strawberry lemonade recipe is certainly simple and so delicious. The ingredients are easy to keep on hand for any occasion like backyard parties, pool parties, or BBQs. Or make it in a giant punch bowl, for guests to serve themselves.
- There is so much to love about the pink lemonade that is included in this recipe. Favorite vodka, whether it is flavored or plain, can be added and is a delightful way to spice up this lemonade!
- Frozen strawberries or raspberries are also perfect and colorful additions to this homemade lemonade recipe. Use the frozen strawberries in place of ice cubes for a pretty drink.
- Serve this drink with some Cream Cheese Rotel Dip, Shrimp Dip, or Oven Fried Pickles. Or have a couple of cocktails ready and try making this Watermelon Sangria also. Pink Moscato lemonade is equally delicious after a meal, served with a light dessert. Try it with fresh fruit skewers, cheesecake bars, or key lime pie.
Ingredients & Variations
MOSCATO Moscato is a sweet, generally rose wine that is perfect for adding to drinks like this spiked lemonade. Moscato comes in all colors, red, white, or pink. All of them are sweet and sport a slight fizz. Sparkling pink Moscato would be an excellent option to give this cocktail a bubbly lift.
LEMONADE Lemonade will add a dimension of sweetness to this drink, making it so hard to resist on those warm summer days. Pink or yellow lemonade are both great options.
VODKA This recipe doesn’t just call for any vodka, it calls for strawberry-flavored vodka for the best fruity flavor. Obviously, this vodka has the flavor of alcohol along with strawberry.
VARIATIONS One fun variation is the pink lemonade Moscato sangria. Mix the wine with slices of juicy oranges, melon, halved seedless grapes, and maraschino cherries. Add a cup of orange juice to bump up the citrusy fruitiness even more.
How to Make Moscato Strawberry Lemonade
This Moscato Strawberry Lemonade Recipe is always refreshing and such a treat on a hot summer’s day.
- Mix all the ingredients (as per the recipe below).
- Add ice and enjoy!
Tips for a Refreshing Lemonade
This recipe will make one large pitcher of strawberry lemonade Moscato punch. It is enough to serve six people, two punch cups each. Be sure to make it ahead so it can be refrigerated for a couple of hours. Serve it icy cold from a clear pitcher in chilled punch cups or wine glasses for a cool, refreshing start or finish to any special occasion.
This can be prepared ahead of time and frozen as a slush. Simply add all the ingredients together and freeze. The alcohol will keep it in slush form so it can simply be scooped out in smaller portions. Adding a bit of club soda or other carbonated soda to this frozen concoction will create a wonderful slushy drink.
More Summer Drinks
- Sidecar Cocktail – easy to make!
- Sparkling Berry Lemonade– so refreshing!
- Raspberry Lime Wine Spritzer – fruity and fun
- Summer’s Sassy Lemonade – perfect for summer!
- Cosmo Cocktail Recipe – a classic
Moscato Strawberry Lemonade recipe
- 750 ml pink moscato
- 6 cups lemonade
- ¼ cup strawberry vodka
- You can use frozen strawberry slices instead of ice cubes
- In a large pitcher combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and add ice or frozen strawberries (optional).
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Moscato Strawberry Lemonade recipe!