Loaded Mashed Potato Cups recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Loaded Mashed Potato Cups are sooo yummy!! I had some leftover mashed potatoes and needed a quick side dish, and the Loaded Mashed Potato Cups idea was born 😉 The best part is, You can throw them together super fast, but they’re so yummy that people think you’re not only a great chef, but a total genius for coming up with this!! You can claim this as your own, I’ll never tell…
These Loaded Mashed Potato Cups are sooo yummy!!
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup french fried onions you'll thank me for this later, it makes it extra delicious!
- chives for garnish
In a greased muffin tin, add ½ cup of mashed potatoes per muffin cup.
- Press down with a fork and create a small dip in each "muffin"
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- After mashed potato cups are cooled, add a dollop of sour cream to the middle of each.
- Garnish with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, chives, and crumbled french fried onions.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)