Bacon Cheeseburger Queso Dip
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Bacon Cheeseburger Queso Dip is soooo delicious!! I just couldn’t stop eating it! It was quite easy to make and what is not to love about a recipe with cheese and bacon in it? You’re right, nothing! There is no way you can keep yourself from falling in love with this, so just go ahead: close your eyes, take a bite, and enjoy the fall 😉 Be sure to pin this to your Superbowl Snacks board on Pinterest! This will be a huge hit with the guys!
Easy cheesy queso dip flavored with your fave burger toppings!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 lb velveeta cheese cubed
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp, cubed
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes small, drained
- 1/2 -1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef (crumble the beef) and onion, drain off fat.
- In a large saucepan, melt velveeta, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup milk over medium heat.
Add in shredded cheese, ground beef, tomatoes, and bacon crumbles. Stir well.
Optional: Slowly mix in milk, 1/4 cup at a time until you reach desired consistency.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)