Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Bacon Cheeseburger Queso Dip is soooo delicious!! I just couldn’t stop eating it! It was quite easy to make and what is not to love about a recipe with cheese and bacon in it? You’re right, nothing! There is no way you can keep yourself from falling in love with this, so just go ahead: close your eyes, take a bite, and enjoy the fall 😉 Be sure to pin this to your Superbowl Snacks board on Pinterest! This will be a huge hit with the guys!
Beef Queso Dip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 lb velveeta cheese cubed
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp, cubed
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 10.5 oz diced tomatoes with chilis with juices
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet. Drain fat.
- Add Velveeta, cream cheese, and tomatoes. Stir until melted. Add in milk a little bit at a time to reach desired consistency (you made not need all of it).
- Add shredded cheese and half of the and bacon crumbles. Stir well.
- Top with remaining bacon and serve immediately.