Bacon Ranch Macaroni Salad recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Bacon Ranch Macaroni Salad
PIN this recipe to your SIDE DISH BOARD to save it for later!!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest!
This Ranch BLT Macaroni Salad recipe is super easy to make and very yummy!! I made this for Memorial Day weekend and there was not one bit left!! I think it may just be my new favorite side dish 😉
- 1 lb macaroni noodles cooked and drained
- 1 bottle Kraft Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Cook the bacon, drain and crumble.
In a large mixing bowl combine the macaroni, Ranch dressing, tomatoes and crumbled bacon.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate to let flavors marinate.
SEE!! I told you it was easy 😉 Enjoy!