Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf Minis recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf Minis are AMAZING!! I’ll confess…. I was hoping my family wouldn’t like them so I could eat them all. Turns out, they loved them as much as I did, unfortunately 😉 So I wasn’t able to eat them all like I wanted, but I was happy to find a recipe my picky kids would love to eat!!
These are so simple that you could almost put your kids to work and have them make it for you. However, since we have child labor laws and all that, I won’t encourage you to do that (but who am I to tell you what to do? ) so slave away yourself if you must. Either way, you must make these. And soon!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs I used Panko
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 onion diced
- 1 lb mozzarella cubed
- muffin tin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except mozzarella in a large bowl.
- Once mixed, create a ball of meat mixture and press a cube of mozzarella into it.
- Cover with equal amount of meat mixture.
- Repeat until all meat is used up. (you want the balls to fit into a muffin pan)
- Place mini meatloaves into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until baked through.