Light & Fruity Chicken Salad recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This recipe is awesome for summer and it’s packed full of flavor!!! Don’t forget to “pin it” so you don’t lose it!
Light & Fruity Chicken Salad
- 6 cups chopped lettuce of your choice (about one 12-oz. bag)
- 1 8 0z can of mandarin oranges
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1/3 cup of chopped almonds
- 6 oz. Barbequed, cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/8 cup green pepper
* Raspberry or Balsamic vinaigrette to taste
Directions: Divide lettuce between 2 large plates or bowls. Evenly distribute remaining ingredients.
This is very easy, nutritious and refreshing.