Snicker Salad Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Snicker Salad absolutely has to be on the menu if your neighborhood is having a Halloween block party this autumn. You can tell your neighbors that you’ll bring a “salad.” Then- ta-da! Show up with one that is actually a chocolaty Snickers bar salad, doused in creamy whipped topping and sweet vanilla pudding! Yum!
There are so many fun treats to make when the air gets crisp and the house is cozy. All I want to do is make pumpkin treats like Pumpkin Bars or Pumpkin Cheesecake. This salad though, laced with the goodness of granny smith apples, I love to make and is one that your kids will love to eat! It’s a perfect trick – and then a treat for Halloween!
Snicker Salad Recipe
Pin it to your SIDES BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
What’s In Snickers Salad?
- Apples – This is really a snickers caramel apple salad, because it ends up having the unmistakable taste of caramel apples. And especially if you use a tart granny smith apple as your base flavor. But feel free to use any kind of apple you especially like!
- Snickers Bars – This is obviously the best part. Nothing more needs to be said!
- Cool Whip and Vanilla Pudding – This will be your “salad dressing.” Yeah, I can get on board with this!
How To Make It
Apple snickers salad with pudding is so easy to make. But when people see it they kind of lose it for a few seconds, which is really fun to watch!
- Make the salad dressing…or should I say make the pudding, and mix the Cool Whip into it.
- Stir in the apples and candy bar chunks.
- Chill for an hour to set.
How Long Will It Last?
I give it no more than half an hour before it will completely disappear. You might want to make a double batch! (In all seriousness, this salad will keep in the fridge for a few days, but it might get a little soupy. I’d try freezing it, and then cut it into candy bar sized chunks for a frozen treat!)
My Other Favorite Additions
There are so many additions to and modifications for this recipe.
- Try adding caramel sauce, for a salted caramel flavor like you would find in Salted Caramel Cupcakes or Salted Caramel Banana Cream Pie!
- Or, try making Snickers Salad with other types of candy bars. I’d love to try it with Butterfingers or Milky Way.
- You can even experiment with using a different kind of pudding. Try chocolate pudding and then add Twix White Chocolate Bars and marshmallows! Chopped up Oreo Cookies would be amazing, too. Get creative and make it your own. It’s candy. Impossible to fail!
However you choose to mix it up, Snicker Salad is probably going to become one of your family traditions around Halloween time. Make this easy treat once, and you can count on being asked to make it again next year!
More Delicious Dessert Salads To Try!
Cranberry Jello Salad – super easy to make!
Apple Walnut Salad – salad or dessert?
Strawberry Fluff – perfect for potlucks.
This Snicker Salad recipe is a delicious dessert salad your family will love. Perfect for parties!
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 cups apple chunks about 4 large apples
- 4 king sized Snickers candy bars chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let pudding stand for about 2 minutes or until partially set.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Stir in apples and candy bar chunks.
- Refrigerate about an hour before eating.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)