Snickers Salad recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Snickers Salad recipe is one of my most favorite recipes ever!!! This is so delicious, and so EASY to make! It’s a perfect dish to bring to a potluck or picnic. Kids of all ages love this too 😉 The only problem with this is trying not to eat the whole bowl yourself!!
This Snickers Salad recipe is one of my most favorite recipes ever!!!
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 cups apple chunks about 4 large apples
- 4 king sized Snickers candy bars chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let pudding stand for about 2 minutes or until partially set.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Stir in apples and candy bar chunks.
- Refrigerate about an hour before eating.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)