Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
Last week a friend of mine told me you could bake corn in the oven. Who knew?! Of course I had to try this out! Well, I am almost ashamed to admit that oven baked corn is so good that I ate all 4 ears of corn for dinner. Try it, it’s super easy, and don’t say I didn’t warn you! The butter on it may not be good for you but the corn is right? 🙂
Oven Baked Corn recipe
- 8 ears of corn
- 1 stick of butter
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Shuck the ears of corn and place them into an 8x8 baking dish or pan.
- Slice the stick of butter and place pats of butter onto each ear of corn.
- Season with freshly ground pepper and sea salt or seasonings of your choice (I like to use garlic salt)
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Rotate ears of corn after 15 minutes and bake for another 15 minutes.
- That's it! Easy right? 🙂
This recipe was inspired by Hugs & Cookies XOXO