Grilled Cheese Squares with Bacon recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Join the CentsLess Meals Facebook group and come share your favorite recipes with us!
This recipe is full of fatty goodness. Cheesy, bacony, fatty goodness. Now before you start to lecture, I already know the calorie count is probably astounding, but don’t deny me my one in a while treat 😉 These are a super fun treat for the kids too! In fact, they’re so easy to make, the kids could make them!!
A flaky crescent crust filled with cheese and bacon.
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese sliced
- 1 lb bacon cooked
- 2 rolls crescent rolls
Grease a baking sheet or spray with non stick cooking spray
- unroll one can of crescent rolls and lay flat onto the cooking sheet
- using your fingers, lightly press seams together to form one flat sheet of dough
- add your cheese slices to the top of the crescent dough
- top the cheese slices with bacon
- unroll second can of crescent dough and place on top of the cheese and bacon, stretching sides to fit
- using your fingers, press edges of dough together to make sure no cheese escapes
- bake at 375 for 10-14 minutes, or until top is browned
- Cut with pizza cutter into squares and serve
- (you might want to let this sit a few minutes before serving because the cheese gets really hot!)
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
There you have it! Super easy, cheesy, deliciousness in a square. What could be better? recipe inspired by Mrs Happy Homemaker