Gooey Nutella Cookies with only 3 ingredients!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
A few months ago I made these Peanutbutter Pie Cookies and while I was eating them I had a little daydream about adding Nutella to them. Well that’s when this Gooey Nutella Cookies recipe was born! These are sooo simple and very delicious!! Be sure to pin this and let me know how you like them! What’s not to love about Nutella? 😉
- 1 Pillsbury pie crust you'll find it in the fridge section of the store where the cookie dough and biscuits are
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out one pie crust and spread Nutella on it.
- Spread the second pie crust on top.
- Use a small glass or round cookie cutter to cut cookies out.
- Roll cookies in sugar and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.