Have this Nutella brownie recipe ready to share when you add add these fudgy treats to your dessert tray. Your guests will just love all that nutty, fudgy goodness! Serve up a chocolate themed dessert tray including these Chocolate Mousse Brownies and Oreo Brownies which might just blow their minds!
Pin it to your DESSERTS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Nutella Brownies are one of my all-time favorite treats, bursting with chocolate flavor. Their crinkly top is so good, and it hides a rich, creamy layer of moist chocolatey goodness. Perfect to be enjoyed with a tall glass of milk.
How To Make Nutella Brownies
Nutella Brownies are a rich and fudgy brownie loaded with chocolate and Nutella. They are decadent, totally delicious and super easy to make!
- Prep – preheat oven to 350˚F and prepare pan with parchment paper.
- Mix – mix together ingredients as per recipe below. If you want a fudgier brownie use a bit more butter, oil or chocolate.
- Bake – bake for 30 minutes and watch closely. You do not want to over bake them or they can become tough.
How To Store Brownies
Storage is not usually a problem with these Nutella Brownies, they are always gone in a flash! But if you do need to store them, be sure they are airtight to retain all that moist deliciousness.
If you need to layer them while storing, place a piece of parchment or waxed paper between them to keep the tops intact.
- Counter top– brownies are best when they are fresh from the oven! But you can place them in an airtight container or plastic zippered bag for 3 to 4 days on your counter.
- Refrigerator – wrapped airtight, these brownies will last about a week in your fridge.
- Freezer – just add to zippered freezer bags for up to 2 months. Thaw in the fridge, on the counter, or eat slightly frozen for a deliciously cool treat!
Wrap each Nutella brownie individually in plastic wrap for a quick treat on the go!
- Use your favorite box brownie mix in this recipe if you are in a hurry and just add the Nutella.
- Replace Nutella with peanut butter or Biscoff for a deliciously different twist.
- Substitute gluten-free flour in place of regular flour at a 1:1 ratio if you have special dietary needs. Both work well.
So if you have a sweet tooth like me, it’s time to try this homemade Nutella brownie recipe. It will definitely be a keeper!
Delicious Desserts To Try
Caramel Brownies– delectable!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – kid approved.
Buckeye Brownies – chocolate and peanut butter.
Mississippi Mud Cookies – dual chocolate sensation!
Butterscotch Blondies – rich and chewy.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two of the sides to easily lift the brownies out of the pan.
- Add butter to a large bowl and beat for 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Add the light brown sugar and beat for 1-2 minutes until creamed. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and beat just until combined. Beat in Nutella and salt until smooth.
- Add the flour, and mix until just combined. Avoid over-mixing. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. A toothpick should come out with only a couple of moist crumbs.
- Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. Lift the brownies from the pan, cut into squares, and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.