You can’t go wrong with 4 ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies! Do you love chocolate and peanutbutter as much as I do? It seems like everyone in my house is in love with this combination and anything I make with chocolate and peanutbutter gets completely devoured faster than I can make the recipes!!
This one is no exception!! You’re going to love this recipe!! Be sure to pin it because this is so easy, it would make a perfect Christmas cookie!!
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the ingredients together until blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls then gently press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow them to cool on the tray for a couple of minutes before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling.