No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Try these super easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls when you want a quick and easy cinnamon rolls recipe that will bring everyone to the table! And who would have thought you could turn pizza dough into cinnamon roll dough?
Yes, you can make ooey, gooey cinnamon rolls with pizza dough and I’ll show you how! For the best cinnamon rolls, bake them fresh in the morning and let the sweet, cinnamon-y aroma fill the kitchen! Serve with an assorted fruit platter and Strawberry Fruit Dip for the perfect weekend brunch. Come on, you got this!
No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
Pin it to your BREAKFAST BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
How To Make Cinnamon Rolls
With only 4 ingredients and pre-made dough, these cinnamon rolls could not be any easier!
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and roll out Pillsbury pizza dough.
- Spread butter over dough and top with cinnamon and sugar. For a heartier filling, try some chopped, toasted pecans or walnuts, or some raisins or even dried cranberries.
- Roll the dough, jelly roll style, and pinch the long ends together to seal. Slice equally into 9 pieces.
- Place each cinnamon roll in a greased 9”x9” inch casserole dish or round cake pan. Alternately, line the pan with parchment paper for easy clean up!
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven an invert onto a plate.
- Serve plain or top with icing or simple glaze.
Glaze or icing, it really doesn’t matter what you call it. The melty sweetness is all you need to top these decadent cinnamon rolls for gooey perfection! Here’s how you make it:
- Simply put about a third of a cup of powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Add enough milk or even orange juice to make a paste.
- Be sure to stir thoroughly with a fork or a whisk to eliminate any visible dry sugar.
- This is a good time to add a dash of vanilla or any other extract you might like. For instance, try banana, orange, lemon, even rum!
How To Store Cinnamon Rolls
Keep cinnamon rolls in an airtight container either in the refrigerator or on the counter. They will last for about a week in the refrigerator, but only 2-3 days on the counter before becoming dry.
Cinnamon rolls can be frozen and they thaw and reheat beautifully! Freeze cooled cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet and then transfer to a zippered bag with the date on it. They should keep about a month in your freezer.
A great tip when reheating your cinnamon rolls to give them that ‘fresh from the oven’ taste, slice them in half and toast in a toaster oven. Or alternately, wrap in foil and heat for 5-10 minutes in a 350˚F oven.
Other Delicious Breakfast Ideas
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake – make ahead!
Cheesy Breakfast Ring – take and eat breakfast.
Cinnamon Apple Bread – so easy to make.
Overnight Breakfast Blueberry Cake – delicious!
Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars – for busy mornings.
Super easy, 4 ingredient No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect way to bring everyone to the breakfast table!
- 1 can Pillsbury pizza dough or 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 stick butter softened
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Open the cans of pizza dough and roll it into a rectangle (12"x14")
Spread softened butter over the dough. Top with cinnamon and sugar.
Roll the dough into a log and cut into 9 slices.
Place each slice into a greased 9x9 pan.
Bake 18-22 minutes or until browned.
Remove from the oven and invert onto a plate. Serve warm.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)