Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Are you looking for a super easy breakfast dish you can throw together quickly but is still really yummy? You’ve definitely found the right recipe!! I’m not a big fan of sweet foods in the morning, but I could gobble this up like it was my job 😉 This would make a great Christmas morning breakfast!! Be sure to pin it so you have the recipe when you’re ready to make it!
Tender cinnamon rolls baked into an easy casserole is the perfect dessert or breakfast!
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Pancake Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces and add to the baking dish, making sure they are in a single layer.
- Mix cream, vanilla and cinnamon together. Pour over the cut cinnamon roll pieces.
- Drizzle syrup over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooked, drizzle the cinnamon roll icing over the top.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
inspired by Simply Real Moms