Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Are you looking for a super easy breakfast dish you can throw together quickly but is still really yummy? You’ve definitely found the right recipe!! I’m not a big fan of sweet foods in the morning, but I could gobble this up like it was my job 😉 This would make a great Christmas morning breakfast!! Be sure to pin it so you have the recipe when you’re ready to make it!
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Pancake Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces and add to the baking dish, making sure they are in a single layer.
- Mix cream, vanilla and cinnamon together. Pour over the cut cinnamon roll pieces.
- Drizzle syrup over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooked, drizzle the cinnamon roll icing over the top.
inspired by Simply Real Moms