Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This One Pot Fettuccini Alfredo recipe is sooo delicious and easy!! I promise, you’re going to love this!! It’s super easy to make and it can be on the table in less than 15 minutes from start to finish!!
Be sure to pin this to your Pasta recipe board on Pinterest, it’s a keeper for sure!!
Easy One Pot Fettuccini Alfredo recipe
- 1 pound fettuccini noodles uncooked
- 28 ounces chicken broth
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Once chicken broth is boiling, add noodles and boil noodles in it until they are cooked.
- Once noodles are cooked, either boil off remaining liquid or pour half the liquid out of the pot, leaving some for the sauce.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Stir over medium heat until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese and serve!