Cajun Chicken Alfredo
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
CAJUN CHICKEN ALFREDO
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
I love a good alfredo, and I have to admit, I’ve never tried anything except just your regular run of the mill alfredo recipes. This Cajun Chicken Alfredo is so delicious and it’s changed my mind all together about trying different alfredo recipes!! I’ve never really used cajun spices before so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but turns out it’s a whole lot of deliciousness!!
This recipe would be delicious even without chicken so it can be made vegan if necessary or for a meatless meal. It’s so rich and delicious, and ridiculously hard to stop eating!! Now in the recipe the amount of cayenne is less than I used, I would say add a bit at a time, to taste. I prefer mine with quite a bit of a kick but I didn’t want to overwhelm any of you, so feel free to add more cayenne than the recipe calls for, if you like.
If you choose to use a rotisserie chicken, this recipe takes under 15 minutes to throw together and it’s seriously one of the best pasta dishes I’ve ever had!!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
* Cajun Seasoning * Large Pot * Cayenne Pepper *
This Cajun Chicken Alfredo is so delicious and it's changed my mind all together about trying different alfredo recipes!!
- 8 ounces fettuccini noodles cooked and drained
- 1 cup chicken cooked and shredded, using a rotisserie or leftover chicken is easiest
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning I used more but it all depends on your taste preferences
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper I used more but it all depends on your taste preferences
- Cook your fetuccini noodles to al dente, drain, return to the pot and set aside.
- In a large saucepan on medium high heat, add heavy whipping cream and spices.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- Once cream is boiling reduce heat to medium and add parmesan and spices.
- Stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and sauce to the fetuccini in the pot and mix well.
- Top with parmesan and additional spices if needed.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)