Easy Cranberry Applesauce recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Here’s a fun recipe for you! Easy Cranberry Applesauce! It’s a fun spin on an old favorite and it’s so easy to make, your family will love it!! It makes for a great winter side dish, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or really any day of the week. Be sure to pin this, you’re going to love it!
Sweet and tart this cranberry sauce is the perfect accompaniment to turkey dinner.
- 4 Red Delicious Apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 12 ounces Fresh Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- In a large sauce pan add Water, lemon juice and sugars.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Add cranberries and apple slices.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce hat and simmer for 30 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)