Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Here’s a fun recipe for you! Easy Cranberry Applesauce! It’s a fun spin on an old favorite and it’s so easy to make, your family will love it!! It makes for a great winter side dish, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or really any day of the week. Be sure to pin this, you’re going to love it!
Easy Cranberry Applesauce recipe
- 4 Red Delicious Apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 12 ounces Fresh Cranberries
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Cloves
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- Peel and core the apples, cutting them 1/2 inch slices.
- In a large saucepan add water, lemon juice, sugars, and seasonings.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries and apple slices.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce hat and simmer for 30 minutes.