Enjoy delicious, savory stuffing anytime with a batch of homemade Cranberry Stuffing Muffins!
This unique stuffing muffins recipe is not only super easy to make with a boxed stuffing mix, but is also be a great ways to use up any holiday leftovers. Light, fluffy, and perfect for dipping into gravy, these homemade, single serve and savory muffins will become a year-round family must-have.
Cranberry Stuffing Muffins
PIN IT to your SIDES board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
The Perfect Side Dish
- Making stuffing from a mix on the stove couldn’t be any easier! One pot is all it takes!
- Enjoy holiday stuffing any time of year. Freeze a batch or two and pop them out anytime! Make grab-and-go sammies with leftover turkey, ham, or chicken.
- Quick and easy cranberry ‘stuffin’ muffins can be made in less than 30 minutes.
Ingredients and Substitutions
STUFFING – Stove Top offers a variety of easy-to-make stuffing mixes, from sourdough to cornbread. Stove Top even makes a gluten-free and low-carb option. Just add an egg, cranberries, and a dash of thyme and it’s ready to bake. Choose a favorite and add a few mix-ins to make a different ‘stuffin’ muffin’ every time. Or use leftover stuffing from a holiday meal, add cranberries and bake as per recipe.
MIX-INS – Think of anything that already goes into a great stuffing and add it in! Diced celery, apples, cheese, sliced mushrooms, chopped pecans, crumbled sausage or bacon bits.
How to make Cranberry Stuffing Muffins
These ‘stuffin’ muffins are just so easy to make!
- Prepare stuffing (or use leftovers)
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Bake (as per the recipe below).
What To Serve With Stuffing Muffins
Stuffing muffins are a delish treat on their own smothered with a savory gravy, but they also go well with this Easy Turkey Pot Pie or Smothered Pork Chops. Add a simple and fresh Tomato Salad or an Easy Grape Salad and dinner is served!
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Let the stuffing cool and dry out for about 3 minutes before adding the egg and seasonings. The egg will cling better to drier stuffing and help the muffins expand, making them fluffier.
How to Store Leftovers
Refrigerate leftover stuffing muffins in an airtight container for 3-4 days. Freeze muffins by wrapping them individually in plastic wrap and then placing them in a zippered bag with the date labeled on the outside for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator and reheat in a 300˚F oven for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
Other Easy Recipes with Stuffing!
- Stuffing Waffles – 15 minute recipe!
- Zucchini Casserole With Stuffing – a tasty side dish.
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing – just 10 minute prep time.
- Stove Top Meatloaf Recipe – family favorite.
Cranberry Stuffing Muffins
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing
- ½ cup fresh cranberries chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon thyme optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Make Stove Top stuffing according to package directions. Add cranberries and allow to rest and cool slightly.
- Mix in egg and seasonings until evenly incorporated.
- Scoop a ½ cup stuffing into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Nutrition calculated using prepared stuffing.
- Cool stuffing a bit before adding the egg and seasonings.
- Refrigerate leftover stuffing muffins in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
- Wrap individual stuffing muffins in plastic wrap, then in a zippered bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw in refrigerator and reheat in a 300˚F oven for 10 minutes.
REPIN this Cranberry Stuffing Muffins recipe!