Looking for something quick and yummy? Try this recipe! It’s a crowd pleaser 😉
Buffalo Chicken Ring
Buffalo Chicken RingPrint RecipeServings 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine buffalo sauce, chicken and green onion.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place on a parchment lined pan to form a circle. (It should have a 4" center and will look like a sunshine shape).
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the crescents, just outside the open circle. Top with chicken mixture and half of the cheese.
- Fold the dough over the filling and tucking the tip under the inner circle. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
NutritionCalories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 543mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 276IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mgKeyword buffalo chicken crescent ring, buffalo chicken ring, buffalo ranch chicken dipCourse AppetizerCuisine American