Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups are a tasty entrée that’s perfect to take and bake, or make ahead!
Chicken Alfredo roll ups are easy and quick to make with this delish take on a classic recipe! Serve with a side of cheesy bread and a bright tomato salad for a delicious and hearty meal everyone will love.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups
PIN IT to your CASSEROLES BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Why We Love Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups
- It’s made simple with jar sauce, so no extra steps.
- Seasoned with savory bacon and garlic, what’s not to love?
- So versatile—make it low carb by substituting steamed zucchini strips for the cooked noodles.
- It takes a classic well-loved dish and updates it for a stylish new entrée!
Ingredients and Variations
DAIRY – Chicken Alfredo roll ups are made with cream cheese and sour cream instead of with ricotta—so the sauce tastes extra rich and creamy!
CHEESE – Lots of cheese! A mix of cream cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan are layered with pre-made chicken and Alfredo sauce to save on prep time and clean up.
MEAT – Precooked, shredded chicken is called for but any leftover meat can be used, and a jar of marinara can be substituted for the Alfredo sauce.
EXTRAS – Make a lasagna delish by adding chopped mushrooms or sliced black olives for more flavor and color.
How to make Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups
Making elegant white lasagna rollups doesn’t have to be hard!
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream. Add Parmesan and half the mozzarella with the seasoning.
- Place a lasagna noodle over half the Alfredo sauce in a casserole dish.
- Top with cream cheese mixture, chicken, and crumbled bacon. Roll up and place seam side down in casserole dish.
- Roll up all the noodles and cover with remaining sauce. Top with remaining cheese and bacon crumbles.
Time Saving Tips
- For easy mixing, let cream cheese come to room temperature before mixing with the sour cream and other ingredients.
- Freeze in portions of 2 rolls for individual servings to thaw and reheat for a quick workday lunch or dinner.
Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator and they will last about 4 days. Reheat them in the microwave or steam in a vegetable steamer on the stove with some water.
To freeze chicken Alfredo roll-ups:
- Assemble lasagna rolls (uncooked or cooked) in a foil-lined casserole dish and wrap foil over the top.
- Once frozen, lift out the casserole so you can use the dish for another purpose.
- Wrap the casserole in plastic wrap, label with the date, and freeze. It will stay fresh for up to 3 months.
Other Easy Recipes To Try!
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo – so easy and so much flavor!
- Cream Cheese Lasagna recipe – 1 hour dinner idea.
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna – creamy and delicious!
- Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce – tasty copycat recipe
- Sausage and Peppers Pasta – easy one pan meal!
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll-Ups recipe
- 15 oz Alfredo sauce or 2 cups homemade Alfredo sauce or tomato based pasta sauce if desired
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 oz bacon cooked & crumbled
- 8 lasagna noodles cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and ¾ cup sour cream.
- Mix in parmesan cheese, 1 cup shredded mozzarella, and garlic salt to the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine alfredo sauce and the remaining sour cream. Spread half into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Lay out a lasagna noodles on a flat surface. Divide cream cheese mixture over the noodles, leaving one inch remaining on each end.
- Reserve half of the bacon for topping. Divide chicken and remaining bacon over the noodles.
- Roll up and place seam side down onto the sauce
- Once all the noodles have been filled and rolled, top with remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle remaining shredded mozzarella cheese and bacon crumbles on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and slightly browned.