Cream Cheese Lasagna recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Cream Cheese Lasagna recipe is my secret weapon for impressing my friends and family. I felt it was high time I shared the recipe, so they can make this whenever they want!
This is a really easy recipe to make! Traditional lasagna recipes are made with ricotta cheese but I prefer the smooth creamy texture of cream cheese in this recipe. Serve this with Cheesy Breadsticks and a side salad for a delicious balanced meal!
Cream Cheese Lasagna
Pin it to your CASSEROLES BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentslessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
How To Make Lasagna With Cream Cheese
To make this delicious lasagna recipe:
- PREP: Make the meat sauce and cream cheese mixtures.
- LAYER: Layer the lasagna beginning with the sauce, then noodles, then cream cheese mixture. Repeat, then end with cheese.
- BAKE: Bake the lasagna covered for 20 minutes, then uncovered for 15 more minutes to brown the cheese.
Serve These With Lasagna:
Lasagna goes with just about everything! It’s a super heavy meal, so a light caesar salad and garlic bread (or breadsticks) make the perfect combination.
Lasagna goes perfectly with just about any salad you can think of, really. Roasted asparagus or other veggies also make perfect side dishes that won’t outshine this perfect cream cheese lasagna!
I love that this recipe doesn’t call for ricotta, I think you will too!!
More Delicious Pasta Recipes
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna – the white version!
- Cheesy Crock Pot Lasagna recipe – my favorite
- 3 Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups recipe – so easy
- Easy Cheesy Lasagna Pockets – great for kids
- Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna recipe – dessert, but still delicious!
This Cream Cheese Lasagna recipe is my secret weapon for impressing my friends and family. For the longest time I wouldn’t share the recipe because I loved people asking me to make it for them. However, since I have moved away from my friends I felt it was high time I shared the recipe, so they can make this whenever they want!
- 1 lb ground meat I prefer to use sausage but you can use anything you like, cooked and crumbled
- 24 oz pasta sauce your favorite
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles cooked and drained
- Mix together your favorite pasta sauce, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, and cooked ground meat and set this mixture aside. (season to taste)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add cream cheese, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, and sour cream.
- Mix well and set aside.
In a 9 x 13 baking dish, ladle out a bit of sauce to slightly cover the bottom of the baking dish.
- Lay 3 lasagna noodles on top of the sauce.
- Using half of the cream cheese mixture, spread across the noodles evenly.
- Using half of the pasta sauce mixture, spread across the noodles evenly.
- Repeat and use the rest of the cream cheese mixture, noodles, and sauce.
- Top with remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for another 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
REPIN this Delicious Recipe!