No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This homemade No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is a simple and delicious chocolate dessert that requires just 10 minutes of prep time!
You can make this recipe into Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes or you can double the recipe and turn it into one larger chocolate cheesecake! Either way, this chocolatey treat is sure to delight your family and guests this summer!
Two of the most delicious things are chocolate and cheesecake! So it just makes perfect sense to merge these two flavors together in one delectable dessert! The fact that this no bake chocolate cheesecake is so easy to make is just a bonus!
No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
Pin it to your DESSERT BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
Summer is just around the corner and that means it’s time for ALL the no-bake desserts! I love no-bake treats because they are often really quick and easy to whip up which means more time playing in the sun. Plus, you’ll have something delicious to come back to when the day is done.
Desserts like this easy No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe, Fruity Pebbles Treats, Key Lime Pie and No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are all perfect no-bake indulgences for the warmer months because they don’t require you to turn on the oven! And they are fun recipes for the kids to help make too!
What I Love About This No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe:
- This homemade no bake cheesecake is super quick to prepare. Then you can just sit back, relax and let the fridge do the rest of the work!
- It is made with REAL ingredients – no puddings or cool whip here, folks!
- You can make this recipe into no bake mini cheesecakes or one large cheesecake, just refer to the recipe notes!
What Ingredients Are In No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake:
This easy no bake cheesecake recipe uses standard ingredients, most of which you likely have in your fridge or pantry right now!
- Chocolate Chips
- Cream Cheese (Make sure to use full-fat!)
- Light Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Graham Cracker Crust – You can also use store bought mini or regular sized.
How To Make No Bake Cheesecake
This no bake cheesecake recipe requires very little hands-on work and really is so easy to make!
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Use short intervals in the microwave and stir often.
- Beat together remaining cheesecake ingredients (except the graham crust) until light and fluffy.
- Stir the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and continue to beat for about 2 minutes.
- Fill each mini crust and chill till firm.
Keep this this easy no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe close at hand for stress free entertaining this summer! It’s just the perfect, luscious treat that will definitely please a crowd!
More Treats To Try!
Butterscotch Bars – so yummy!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – a classic cookie!
This No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is a simple and delicious chocolate dessert recipe that requires just 10 minutes of prep time!
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 mini graham cracker crusts
Melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring between each one. Set aside.
In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat together the cream cheese, sugars, heavy cream, and vanilla on high for about 2 minutes.
Add in the melted chocolate and beat for another 2 minutes on high speed.
Divide the cheesecake filling among 8 mini graham cracker crusts and chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles, if desired.
- Milk may be used instead of heavy cream.
- Recipe may be doubled for a large pie and should chill for 4 to 6 hours to ensure it sets before cutting.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)