No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JM Smuckers. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
When I was younger my mom always used to make a no-bake cheesecake and it was so good! For our birthdays we each would get to choose a dinner and dessert of our choosing. My dad used to always ask for a cherry cheesecake for his birthday. I loved the cheesecake, but I really, really don’t like cherries. As in, I kind of gag if I eat them. Whenever we would have cherry cheesecake I would have to scrape off the fruit topping, and I vowed that when I grew up I would learn how to make my mom’s recipe so I could have it whenever I wanted. Without cherries.
Well, now I’m an adult (unfortunately), and I have my mom’s recipe! I have tried a lot of toppings throughout the years, but I think I have finally found my favorite. I was shopping at Walmart and I found a new Smucker’s® product called Fruit & Honey. It is a fruit spread that is sweetened with honey. It comes in 4 different flavors: Strawberry, Tropical, Triple Berry, and Blueberry Lemon. I grabbed a couple because I thought these might make amazing toppings for my no-bake cheesecake, and I was right!
Once I tried these, I was actually disappointed that I didn’t buy all the flavors! They’re on my shopping list for next time! Now that I had my toppings, I decided to run home and make some of my yummy cheesecake. Now, this recipe isn’t quite the same as my mom’s. She would use a traditional crust and traditional toppings, I’m not so traditional so I added a bit of my JB flair to it 😉
- 2 blocks of cream cheese 8 oz, room temp
- 1 package of frozen whipped topping 16 0z, thawed
- 20 vanilla sandwich cookies
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar of Smucker's® Fruit & Honey spread I used strawberry but you could really choose any one of them and it would be delicious!
- Place the cookies in a food processor and blend until finely crushed.
- Once cookies are crushed, pour melted butter on top of them and blend in the food processor until combined.
- In a greased 8 x 8 baking dish, press cookie mixture down to create the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the cream cheese and half the whipped topping and mix on medium until blended.
- Once cream cheese and whipped topping are combined, add in remaining whipped topping, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
- Blend well.
- Once those ingredients are combined, pour onto the cookie crust and spread out evenly.
- Top with Smucker's® Fruit & Honey topping.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve.
These are the perfect dessert for those nights when you want something sweet but don’t have the time to bake. Now that you’ve seen the delicious flavors, which would you choose as your fruit topping?