Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Be sure to follow CentsLessDeals on Pinterest and check out our other great recipes while you’re here!
I have a confession to make, I love cheese. Okay, a confession is more something that people don’t actually know, so it was really more of a statement isn’t it? I personally believe everything is better with cheese and this recipe is no exception! I have never really understood why someone would make a corn dip, I mean really…just didn’t make sense to me. That is, until I made this recipe 😉
This is really, really good! It’s creamy, cheesy, and probably could only be made better with bacon (isn’t everything better with bacon?). Corn chips are the perfect way to scoop this dip up and eat it! I think this is going to be on our SuperBowl snacks menu this year!
Cheesy Corn Dip recipe
- 3 11 oz cans of corn, drained
- 1 4 oz can of chopped green chiles, drained (or you can spice it up and use a can of chopped jalapenos)
- 8 oz of cream cheese room temperature, cubed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 16 oz pepper jack cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add mayonnaise and cream cheese, mix until two are completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish (8x8 or any medium stoneware bowl will work fine)
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly
- Serve with corn chips
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Everything is better with bacon!
Made ths yesterday and the family loved it. I added bacon which was great. We love spice so next time I think I will add some red or green peppers and paparika. Good stuff.
Great looking recipe!
Great looking recipes!