Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
I have a confession to make, I love cheese. Okay, a confession is more something that people don’t actually know, so it was really more of a statement isn’t it? I personally believe everything is better with cheese and this recipe is no exception! I have never really understood why someone would make a corn dip, I mean really…just didn’t make sense to me. That is, until I made this recipe 😉
This is really, really good! It’s creamy, cheesy, and probably could only be made better with bacon (isn’t everything better with bacon?). Corn chips are the perfect way to scoop this dip up and eat it! I think this is going to be on our SuperBowl snacks menu this year!
Cheesy Corn DipPrint Recipe
- 3 11 oz cans of corn, drained
- 1 4 oz can of chopped green chiles, drained (or you can spice it up and use a can of chopped jalapenos)
- 8 oz of cream cheese room temperature, cubed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 16 oz pepper jack cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add mayonnaise and cream cheese, mix until two are completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish (8x8 or any medium stoneware bowl will work fine)
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly
- Serve with corn chips