Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Are you looking for a quick and delicious treat? Look no further! You’ve finally found it!! This is sooo yummy!! I made it for a family get together and it was a total hit!!! Be sure to pin this recipe, you won’t want to lose it!
Snickers Dip recipePin Recipe Print Recipe
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Melt butter, 12 Snickers and semi sweet chips over low heat in a medium sauce pan. Stir until blended.
- Add Snickers mixture to cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Crush peanuts in food processor and top serving bowl.
- Cut remaining Snickers into bite size pieces to use as garnish on top.