Snickers Dip recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Are you looking for a quick and delicious treat? Look no further! You’ve finally found it!! This is sooo yummy!! I made it for a family get together and it was a total hit!!! Be sure to pin this recipe, you won’t want to lose it!
- 15 Snickers Fun Size Bars
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/8 Crushed Peanuts
- 1/8 Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Melt butter, 12 Snickers and semi sweet chips over low heat in a medium sauce pan. Stir until blended.
- Add Snickers mixture to cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Crush peanuts in food processor and top serving bowl.
- Cut remaining Snickers into bite size pieces to use as garnish on top.