Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Are you looking for a quick and delicious treat? Look no further! You’ve finally found it!! This is sooo yummy!! I made it for a family get together and it was a total hit!!! Be sure to pin this recipe, you won’t want to lose it!
Snickers Dip recipe
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl until well mixed. Set aside.
- Add butter, 12 Snickers bars and semi sweet chocolate chips to a medium sauce pan. Heat on low until melted and stir to blend.
- Add Snickers mixture to cream cheese mixture. Stir to combine then transfer to serving bowl.
- Crush peanuts in food processor and sprinkle over top serving bowl.
- Cut remaining Snickers into bite size pieces to use as garnish on top.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.