Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Caramel Apple Pie Bites recipe is super easy and they make a great snack!! This is so easy that the kids can do it!! It would be a fun kitchen activity for the kids to help with!! This recipe only has 4 ingredients and is just as yummy as it is easy!!
Crescent Roll Apple Turnovers
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- 20 oz apple pie filling
- caramel sauce for dipping
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a greased cookie sheet, unroll crescents.
- Starting at the wide part of the triangle on the crescent rolls, add a spoonful of apple pie filling.
- Roll crescents up and repeat until each are filled. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Top with glaze if desired and serve.