Caramel Apple Pie Bites with only 4 ingredients!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Caramel Apple Pie Bites recipe is super easy and they make a great snack!! This is so easy that the kids can do it!! It would be a fun kitchen activity for the kids to help with!! This recipe only has 4 ingredients and is just as yummy as it is easy!!
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a greased cookie sheet, unroll crescents.
- Starting at the wide part of the triangle on the crescent rolls, add a spoonful of apple pie filing.
- Top with cinnamon.
- Roll crescents up and repeat until each are filled.
- Bake as instructed on the crescent package.
- Top with caramel sauce