Berry Fluff Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Berry Fluff Pie is a deliciously sweet and easy pie recipe made with just six ingredients! So whether you make a cherry, berry, or strawberry fluff pie, an assortment of berries, some Jello-O and whipped topping will make this fluff salad a real crowd pleaser!
My family loves fruit based desserts like this Classic Peach Galette or these Strawberry Mini Tarts! Berry Fluff Pie is another fruity dessert that really hits the mark! Since this recipe needs time to set, it is the perfect make-ahead dessert to bring to a potluck or family gathering, just in time for the holiday season.
Berry Fluff Pie
Pin it to your DESSERTS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
What’s In A Berry Fluff Pie?
- Naturally, the jeweled fruits of summer are the stars of this recipe. Strawberries, cherries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries can all be mixed and matched, then folded into this simple, sweet treat!
- The real flavor foundation here is Jell-O! Any berry flavor will do.
- Whipped topping makes the creamiest base for this showcase of bountiful berries!
How To Make Berry Fluff Pie
- Make sure the berries are clean, dry and whole.
- Dissolve Jell-o in boiling water and then add enough ice-cold water to equal one cup. Remove any chunks of ice that haven’t melted.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream and the prepared berries of your choice. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Gently spoon mixture into pie crust being sure to keep all the berries divided evenly into the pie.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Overnight is best!
- Prior to serving, sprinkle on some whole berries or strawberry slices and serve with extra dollops of whipped topping! So good!
How Long Will It Last?
Most fruit pies will last about a week in the refrigerator before the crust starts to get a little soggy. Berry fluff pie will last about 3 or 4 days before it starts to wilt a little bit.
Keeping it covered in an airtight container in the freezer and serving it as a frozen dessert it a good option for extending the life a little bit!
How about a quick drizzle with some caramel or chocolate sauce to really reinvent it?
Other Creamy, Dreamy Desserts To Try!
Blueberry Cheesecake – cheesecake at it’s best!
Apple Walnut Salad – dessert or side dish? You decide!
No Bake Key Lime Pie – An easy, no bake dessert.
Strawberry Pretzel Dessert – a classic layered dessert!
Salted Caramel Banana Cream Pie – so many flavors.
Berry Fluff Pie is a deliciously sweet and easy pie recipe made with just six ingredients!
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 3 oz. Strawberry Jell-O
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries
- 8 oz. Whipped Topping
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- Add boiling water to jello and whisk until dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water to a measuring cup and add ice until water reaches 1 cup. Stir into jello until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Gently fold in whipped topping and stir in mixed berries. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)